Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10,000

At noon today we crossed the threshold.

My entry to check on the number registered 10,001.

Among the highlights:
People tracking from many different countries in the world.
The ten-state faithful spread of people who seem to drop in all the time.
The people stumbling onto the blog doing research on one of the words in title
...the comments, "I began to tear up," "this answered a need I have felt for a very long time." Like Like Like
...and the book orders..ones, and twos, and twenty-fives.
and the many times I have sat at this console not knowing what to write, and suddenly an idea comes, and a way to start, and a scripture, a title, and a strong sense of movement inside. It continues to feel to me like God likes this.

So, my 232nd blog-entry friend...let's keep going, you and me - writing, reading, thinking and listening for the "blog" His Spirit is writing in all of us.

God bless you!

David

No comments: